Recurring payments to Online Brand Boost are made between the Customer and PayPal’s Subscription Service
You are responsible for canceling before your next monthly charge.
Here’s how to cancel a subscription or recurring payment:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
- Select ‘My money.’
- In the ‘My preapproved payments’ section, click ‘Update.’
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click ‘Cancel.’
- Click ‘Cancel Profile’ to confirm your request.
- You can’t reactivate a recurring payment after you cancel it.
- Canceling a payment doesn’t cancel your contract with Virtuallinda Media. You’ll need to pay us for any goods or services you received.
- Canceling your subscription will void your agreements and the obligation of Virtuallinda Media LLC to complete any unpaid work.
- Access to e-learning may be terminated 60-days after final payment.
If you need additional help from PayPal, just click “Help” in the top right corner of any PayPal page to visit the Help Center. You can also contact Virtuallinda Media at email@example.com.