Do you wish that someone could coach you on what you need to do — in the right order —
to grow your business online?
|Unlike a one-day workshop or a program with an expert who won’t personally work with you, we’ll work together in byte sized steps through each phase of growth. I’ll guide you through the confusion of building your brand online with my expertise in design, branding, strategy and my ability to think outside of the box. I can be your advisor that helps make sense of other online programs you are also learning from, to help you distill what information you most need for YOUR business…and IMPLEMENT your brand & design!|
Your business goals need to be driving the choices you make for online marketing.
Take a second and think about if you have every considered making any of these costly mistakes:
- Trying any new marketing idea without being 100% clear on how you will get a return on investment
- Paying for sponsorships and networking events without business cards, a website or basic marketing
- Starting over on yet another “coaching system” instead of making a marketing push for your fastest route to income
- Setting up social media profiles before your products or services are ready for sale
- Buying a fancy email marketing system (costing thousands) for a few subscribers and no plan to build your list
- Hiring a videographer to create promo videos before you are crystal clear on your brand message and target audience
- Launching an online radio show to market to thousands when you only need a few new clients to have a full practice
Planning will take things off your TO-DO list and save thousands of dollars & countless hours.
My approach zeros in on your strategy FIRST to then make smart, effective branding decisions.
Together, we will work to create your brand strategy by:
- Implementing marketing best practices in byte sized steps
- Attracting your ideal clients by setting your business apart from your competitors
- Making it easy for your best contacts to send referrals of ideal clients
- Streamline your sales processes with technology and quality content
- Staying accountable to your long-term and short-term goals with your online brand
- Ending the time suck of social media by creating a manageable plan
- Creating maximum impact with visuals (photos, promo graphics, videos)
A business coach may have a standard system and ideas. A virtual assistant can do your setup.
But my integrated strategic planning, design and implementation will fast-forward your results AND save you time and money with a streamlined approach.
The goal is to use our expertise to save you time and money.
Creating this strategy will guide ALL business decisions surrounding your networking efforts online and offline. This includes where you spend your valuable time, your money, whom you need to hire to help you and how you communicate your brand 24/7. Strategic planning will help you make better business decisions that are best for your brand and utilize technology to your benefit, ultimately saving you significant time and money. We highly recommend that your business approach this part of the process seriously and plan for it to be a part of your budget and time allotted for the project.
Social media tools covered:
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube how-tos and strategies
- Business blogging
- Advanced internet marketing: article sites and social bookmarking
Get a high level overview of:
- Benefits of each site / differences
- Practical ways you can use these tools
- Case studies
- How this can tie into your overall marketing plan
- How this can fit into your website
- How you can repurpose content
- How to create a strategy
- What’s next…
The value of re-purposing content into:
- Blog Posts
- Slide Presentations
- eNewsletters (not what you might be used to!)
You’ll receive a personalized selection of the BIZtoolkits you need most! You’ll build your brand with strategies, action guides, templates and checklists. They give you the secrets to success for each brand building block. Work at your own pace, then review during coaching calls. Your team members can use this as a reference guide as you continue to use your website and social networking profiles to reach your business goals.
Laser focused phone calls can address specific challenges. Appointments are scheduled for both individuals and small groups of 4-8. The focus is around supporting you to reach the goals that you set by guiding you and answering questions, rather than writing the strategy and doing it for you. This uses Virtuallinda’s knowledge of branding, social media, design, technology, networking and marketing on a targeted point OR as on-going support. We can also arrange in-person meetings for clients working or traveling to the Baltimore Metro area.
Virtuallinda can also develop a comprehensive written social media strategy guide for your team. This includes discussion of your business goals, market research, review of your content and multimedia assets, recommendations for how to utilize technology and more. This is more hands-on than coaching and requires complex strategic evaluation of your business goals in relation to branding, social media, design, technology, networking and marketing. A written strategic plan is especially useful if you have multiple team members or are looking to grow by adding a virtual assistant. This will give them a FOCUSED TASK LIST & BRAND MESSAGE to help you implement.
Brand strategy is included in all design and coaching services.