Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) “Core” Value Panel
Start the year off right with insights from this HIGH ENERGY panel.
Thursday, January 26th, 2012
- 8:00 AM Registration
- 8:30-9:30 AM Continental Breakfast Program
Four Seasons Hotel
Baltimore, 200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202
The panel will share fresh ideas and help you sharpen your knowledge through creative cutting edge strategies in Brand and Online Marketing, Business Development for the “New Age” and Enhanced Media Exposure. These experienced panelists engage and inspire with their knowledge, motivation and humor. Panel hosted by the Maryland Chapter of HSMAI. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to reposition your product and gain market share in 2012’s competitive marketplace.
Laura Pasternak, Principal and Chief Brand Strategist of MarketPoint, LLC. Highlights – Delivering honest, insightful and effective brand and marketing strategies that empower clients to achieve success.
Linda Schenk, Founder and Social Media Strategist and Web Designer at Virtuallinda Media LLC. Highlights – Expertly teaching technology to EXCEED business goals and build relationships using social media.
Bari Anderson, Vice President of Business Development for Eagles View Consulting which provides outsourced Sales Management and Business Development services. Highlights – Cutting edge prospect strategies, leveraging existing contacts and connections and developing strategic relationships in today’s competitive business world.
Join your Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, and Marketing Industry Colleagues for the best in cutting-edge industry programs! Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to reposition your product and gain market share in 2012’s challenging marketplace.
Virtuallinda (Linda Schenk)
Latest posts by Virtuallinda (Linda Schenk) (see all)
- 7 Tips to Prepare to Leave Your Job for Entrepreneurship - February 20, 2016
- Use Multiple Google Calendars to “Make Room” for Your Business & Life Priorities - February 10, 2016
- How To Say NO To Simplify Your Schedule - February 4, 2016
- Beat the Statistics – Top 10 Reasons Why Most New Businesses Will Fail - January 31, 2016
- 11 Ways to Get Focused to Ease Stress & Boost Your Business Profits - January 22, 2016