Join Linda Schenk (Virtuallinda) of Social Media Works and business coach Deborah Gallant of Bold Business Works
We explore the two biggest social media networks: Facebook and LinkedIn
You will understand the power of each, the differences between them and figure out where it makes sense to put your efforts in order to build your business. Register in advance even if you can’t make it so you’ll get the link to the recording.
If you are ready to learn more about using social media to enrich
your business relationships, Byte Sized Learning will guide you step-by-step.
As a special launch bonus, I’m also including Social Media Mini Manuals—
my LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube Mini Manuals for FREE!
The Business Networking Reboot Series will teach you how to use social media:
- As an effective tool to reach your business goals
- To expand the reach of your business network
- To create an online profile that works with your elevator pitch
- As a tool to streamline your marketing efforts
- To build relationships that lead to more referrals
Don’t waste another minute trying learn on your own!
Training can be combined with coaching to personally walk you through each module.
Byte Sized Learning has been designed to help you learn more effectively:
- 8-modules to learn at your own pace
- On-demand and in multiple formats
- Big concepts are broken down into small bits
- Low-cost investment that won’t break your budget
- Simple action steps
- Cleanly designed PDF handouts
- Online videos & audios will reinforce concepts
Get started today by learning a little bit at a time: