I’m happy to announce that I am one of 7 experts taking part in The Productive Business Owner Telesummit, Oct. 17-21
We each take a different approach but will all share solid information that can immediately be implemented for increased productivity.
Some of the things the speakers will share:
- How to create time for the things that matter most
- The 6 technology rules all small businesses need to know
- How to double your income in half the time with a virtual team
- How to “be the news” and get fantastic publicity
- The key to getting sales through social media (hint: it’s quality not quantity
- of connections)
- How to use cause marketing to get your message out and do good
- The 5 steps for keeping your business full of ideal clients
It’s completely free and audio recordings will also be made available if you can’t make it to all of the calls.
I’m certain every attendee will walk away with at least one piece of information
that will increase productivity. Make the last quarter of 2011 the strongest of the
year. Join me at The Productive Business Owner Telesummit.
Thursday, October 20
Building Relationships and Sales with Social Media With Linda Schenk
Learn how you can use social media as a tool to streamline your marketing efforts and build relationships that lead to more referrals. Social media is marketing ONE-to-MANY, which multiplies into LESS TIME AND EFFORT FOR GREATER RESULTS. It is even more powerful when you work together with your network as a community to support each other’s businesses. You will learn how to:
- Use social media as part of a subtle sales process.
- Develop connections online that will assist with your referral process.
- Add value to the conversation using social media.