There are many advantages of using your Personal Profile to connect to your business contacts.
If your focus is on building relationships with social media, then Facebook profiles are the easiest way to get started.
The slide below is a reference of the key features of Profiles. It can be confusing to understand the differences and similarities between Profiles and Pages, so I created this chart as a reference. Refer back to this as needed.
Virtuallinda (Linda Schenk)
Latest posts by Virtuallinda (Linda Schenk) (see all)
- Beat the Statistics – Top 10 Reasons Why Most New Businesses Will Fail - November 21, 2013
- How Many New Clients Can You Fit into Your Busy Schedule? - November 16, 2013
- Think Like a Rocket Scientist to Find Your Target - November 9, 2013
- 10 Ways to Identify Your Target Market - November 1, 2013
- Are You Looking for Facebook “Likes” or Your Ideal Client? - October 24, 2013