Strategic planning will help you understand
the big picture of online branding to
build your dream business
BRAND STRATEGY IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Holistic Practitioners, Authors, Speakers, Photographers, Videographers, Copywriters, Real Estate Professionals, Consultants & Sales Managers
Together, we will work to create your online strategy by:
- Prioritizing networking, web, social media, marketing, sales and overall business goals
- Planning an effective website for your business
- Reviewing technologies to meet your goals and streamline your business processes
- Clarifying your long-term and short-term goals
- Finding your target audience online
- Scoping out the competition
- Evaluating your multimedia assets and repurposing content
My clients receive a custom blend of strategic planning with web design services, coaching and training. This is a unique approach, designed to give you the most value for your money and time.
Strategic planning is time spent on behalf of your project to assist you in developing your online brand. Virtuallinda can also develop a comprehensive written social media strategy guide for your team. This includes discussion of your business goals, market research, review of your content and multimedia assets, recommendations for how to utilize technology and more. This is more hands-on than coaching and requires complex strategic evaluation of your business goals in relation to branding, social media, design, technology, networking and marketing. Will be provided via phone calls, email, in-person and in written format.
A written strategic plan is especially useful if you have multiple team members or are looking to grow by adding a virtual assistant.
Laser focused phone calls can address specific challenges. Appointments are scheduled for both individuals and small groups of 4-8. The focus is around supporting you to reach the goals that you set by guiding you and answering questions, rather than writing the strategy and doing it for you. This uses Virtuallinda’s knowledge of branding, social media, design, technology, networking and marketing on a targeted point OR as on-going support. Will be provided via recorded phone calls or email.
The goal is to use our expertise to save you time and money.
We highly recommend that your business approach this part of the process seriously and plan for it to be a part of your budget and time allotted for the project. Creating this strategy will guide ALL business decisions surrounding your networking efforts online and offline. This includes where you spend your valuable time, your money, whom you need to hire to help you and how you communicate your brand 24/7. Strategic planning will help you make better business decisions that are best for your brand and utilize technology to your benefit, ultimately saving you significant time and money.
Typical topics discussed during a coaching or consulting session:
- Why you can’t afford to ignore social media
- Incorporating a social media strategy into your business plan
- Conducting market analysis before jumping in
- Creating your professional and personal brand
- Combining social media with your website
- Crafting your message
- Re-purposing your content into multimedia
- Refining your sales process for social media
- Finding your customers online
- Fitting it all together!
Social media tools covered:
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube how-tos and strategies
- Business blogging
- Advanced internet marketing: article sites and social bookmarking
Get a high level overview of:
- Benefits of each site / differences
- Practical ways you can use these tools
- Case studies
- How this can tie into your overall marketing plan
- How this can fit into your website
- How you can repurpose content
- How to create a strategy
- What’s next…
The value of re-purposing content into:
- Blog Posts
- Slide Presentations
- eNewsletters (not what you might be used to!)
Online training will further enhance understanding. Your team members can use this as a reference guide as you continue to use your website and social networking profiles to reach your business goals.
Brand strategy is included in all design and coaching services.