Springtime is the perfect season for placing renewed focus on your goals. As the dreariness starts to wear away and natural, warm beauty starts to peep through the clouds, your mission can be to gain inspiration from what’s around you and set out to pick up where you left off with a new outlook.
Plant the marketing seeds that will grow all year
Look outside at the budding trees and flowers. It’s hard to believe they will be in full bloom shortly. Just like this, your marketing needs time to grow. It is almost inherent for us to feel inspired when winter months have come to an end and warm spring months are drawing closer. When you see the world around you renew itself and prosper, you can’t help but feel inspired! Planting the marketing seeds NOW will lead to big success later in the year.
Here are some easy ways to get started:
- Customize Your Public Profile URL
- Personalize the Standard Invitation to Connect
- Use Testimonials to Build Your Credibility
- Include Your Business Contact & Info on Your Personal Profile
- Use Photos or Custom Branded Graphics to Make your Status Update Pop
- Join & Participate in Groups to Build Quality Relationships
- Use Your Business Cards to List Social Networks & Calls-to-Action
- Network Locally Offline to Market your Online Business
- 25 Ways to Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions (Useful all year!)
- Use Buffer to Schedule Posts on Social Networks
- Use TimeTrade to Easily Schedule Appointments Online