For Virtuallinda Media LLC
THE BRAND BUILDER TOOLBOX with Virtuallinda
QUICK START CONSULTATION AGREEMENT
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING ANY TRAINING OR STARTING ANY WORK TOGETHER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD PROMPTLY NOTIFY US.
This “Quick Start Consultation Agreement” sets forth the terms and conditions for consultation(s) between VIRTUALLINDA MEDIA LLC (“Consultant “, “we” or “us”) and the undersigned client “Client “ or “you”). We entered into this agreement on the date your first payment was made. This agreement will stay in effect until we both mutually agree on updates, add on more complex services, or terminate our working relationship.
Payment for services or training indicates that you have resolved any questions you have. If you have any concerns about your ability to honor your commitment to your project, please contact us before you make a payment and we enter into a legal agreement. Thank you!
What do both parties agree to do?
US: We have the experience and ability to do everything we’ve agreed with you and we’ll do it all in a professional and timely manner. We’ll endeavor to meet every deadline that’s set and on top of that we’ll maintain the confidentiality of everything you give us (unless it’s already publicly available).
YOU: You have the authority to enter into this contract on behalf of yourself, your company or your organization. You’ll give us everything we need to complete the project as requested, and in the format we need it. You’ll review our work, provide feedback and approval in a timely manner, too. You will maintain the confidentiality of our proprietary system and work. You also agree to stick to the payment schedule and terms outlined on our website & contracts.
TOGETHER: We work efficiently to keep project costs to a minimum.
Many of our packages are designed to focus on specific needs or as a starting point to work together. You may purchase one or more, as needed. These include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing QuickHelp
- Brand Builder Essentials QuickHelp Packages: “Profitable Business Plan”, “Magnetic Marketing Message”, “Streamlined Sales Funnel”, “Consistent Brand Identity”, “Targeted Networking Strategy”, “Repeatable Referral System”
- Brand Inspection
- Tech Inspection
- Brand Builder Blocks to create a custom solution
Packages may be added, updated or removed at any time. Package specifications include what is published on the live website at the time of first payment.
Work in Phases
- Your project may be working together once, or multiple times.
- There is no long-term commitment.
- We work in phases, moving ahead as you purchase additional time as needed, at a pace & budget that works for you.
- I use this quick Terms & Conditions to speed up the process of working together.
- OPTIONAL additional phases may add a more detailed Terms & Conditions.
- Time expires in 120-days, unless otherwise scoped, no refunds.
The purpose of the consultation package(s) is for us to:
- To learn about you and your particular business, branding, marketing, design and tech needs based on the information you provide;
- to answer your questions to the best of our ability;
- to identify your options and, to the extent possible, analyze the costs and benefits of those alternatives;
- to help you determine your course of action, if any;
- to discuss our fees and terms of additional services, and
- to determine the next steps in the process, as appropriate.
You agree to our standard process and delivery systems for all services & training.
The consultation(s) is intended to be a limited scope service provided by us to help you with a focused topic (see description of each package) and/or determine whether you want to add on additional services. The limited time frame means all of your questions or concerns may not be addressed, so we ask that you prioritize your needs. Additional time may be purchased if both parties agree.
Action guides, workbooks, checklists & examples may be provided. Please see the Training License for more info.
Resources & Vendors
Please do your own due diligence before using. We are not responsible for problems, changes or tech issues from third-party resources or vendors.
Delivery dates are a good faith estimate and could be affected by circumstances beyond our control or scheduled days out of the office (you’ll get advance notice if it impacts your project, except in an emergency situation).
Delays will change the scope of your project and possibly add costs. You will lose the credit of time for which you have paid for if you don’t provide your requirements to be used in the project timeframe.
Our work is delivered first-come, first-serve, based on deliverables received by clients. Staying in touch with us gives you priority. It will add to your cost if we need to use our time to “get caught up” or if tech specs change. Tips to avoid common issues:
- On the rare occasion you need to cancel or postpone a meeting, we request 24-hours notice, unless there is a sudden illness or emergency. If this becomes a regular occurrence, you will be billed for the time.
- If you have a true long-term emergency, you are responsible for contacting us to make arrangements. How we proceed is up to our sole discretion.
Hopefully, it won’t come to this, but we want to end things on good terms if it does. Both parties understand that either party may terminate the service at any time if, for any reason, the relationship is deemed unsatisfactory by either party. We agree to act professionally and respectfully at all times.
Client will lose access to our online training and/or project management site.
Privacy & Disclosure
You agree to the most recent version of our Privacy & Disclosure Policy, Training License and Terms of Service (links in the website footers) when using any of the Virtuallinda Media LLC websites, including www.virtuallinda.com and www.brandbuildertoolbox.com.
- We can’t guarantee that our work will be error-free and so we can’t be liable to you or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if you’ve advised us of them.
- We are not responsible for changes or tech issues from third-party vendors, such as social media networks or website software. We can assist in resolving these issues, which may impact the scope and time spent on your project.
- The use of our information should be based on your own due diligence, and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and/or use of our deliverables or websites.
- We assume no responsibility for the use or misuse of our deliverables or websites, or for any injury, damage and/or financial loss sustained to persons or property as a result of using our consulting, services or training. You waive any claim for damages, direct or indirect, and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for damages (either in contract or tort) is the return of the consideration paid to us.
- You will indemnify and hold our company harmless for any loss or expense (including attorney’s fees), and agree to defend us in any actual suit, claim or action arising in any way from our working relationship. This includes but is not limited to assertions made against you or your products and services arising from the publication of materials that we prepare and you have approved. (If you get sued, you do not hold us responsible and you protect us.)
- Finally, if any provision of this contract shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. (If one part is invalid, the rest of the contract stands.)
- Just like a parking ticket, you can’t transfer this contract to anyone else without our permission. This contract stays in place and need not be renewed.
- Although the language is simple, the intentions are serious and this contract is a legal document under exclusive jurisdiction of Baltimore County, Maryland court.
We look forward to working with you to make your business a success!
UPDATED JANUARY 31, 2019