Construct your custom action plan!
Before spending your valuable time, money & energy on a complex project, let’s review the easiest & fastest way to build your brand. The first step in making progress is getting an outline of what’s important and what you can take off your plate.
Go from scattered to an action plan!
- Ready to focus your many ideas?
- Already had some success & want to zero in on ideal clients?
- Have some marketing in place & want to plan your next step?
- Or are you an emerging business owner that needs some direction & support?
To learn more, just click the blue text below:
When’s the last time you made updates to your website & marketing materials? Some of my clients make regular small tweaks, but after a while it’s time for bigger updates with new marketing ideas, fresh graphics & other brand elements. Others are so busy that they haven’t touched things since we launched.
Your outdated marketing may be hurting your bottom line way more than you think. After all, if a potential client sees it, they are likely to make a decision NOT to work with you without ever contacting you! Don’t wait any longer to make updates.
Your goals and target markets are always evolving. So if it’s been a while since you’ve reviewed your goals and branding, let’s make sure your brand reflects your business goals.
If your business is complex and your project has multiple components, a Brand Inspection is also the place to start. “Complex” can include multiple services, multiple target audiences, technical components and other variables that are not clearly defined. Before plowing ahead on trying to build a new website or other marketing tactics, let’s take a high-level look at your needs. Each component will have details that need to be worked out before I can provide a proposal for a large project.
For example, a website redesign for a complicated business can’t just be based on a quick conversation or your idea for a sitemap. The goal of your website is to work 24/7 to meet your business goals, including selling to your target audience(s). It’s not just about a pretty look & feel. Each section of the site has variables for strategy, design, tech and branding. We will need to go over the details to determine your specific needs and then match them to your budget of time, money & energy. Some variable include:
- Have your business goals changed since your old website was developed?
- Do you need help updating your marketing message, writing or editing content?
- Do you want to go beyond a “contact us” button as your sales funnel?
- What are the technical specifications of requested features?
Your large project will be developed in phases. This approach is much more manageable, especially if you have other business priorities or multiple team members who will need to provide approval. As we work together, I’ll learn more about your needs and we can adjust the scope of the project to be the most effective and efficient solution possible.
What do you need to do next to make your dream a reality? Many new businesses think they need to start with a logo or website. Or you have many ideas that you want to pull together. Use my expertise to narrow your focus and help you avoid costly mistakes. I can help you piece together scattered ideas, develop your brand, website & marketing materials!
I will work with your budget of time, money and energy to speed up your launch process. I will help you to create a phased approach to developing your business that is achievable, getting you launched quickly while also setting your business up for long-term success.
Get answers, tips & instant feedback!
- Clarify YOUR vision of success (this is unique for each Entrepreneur!)
- Review your ideas & prioritize what to focus on (and put the rest aside)
- Set achievable 90-day goals to outline out a path forward
- Determine your budget of time, money & energy
- Review options to work together to ease your stress & accelerate your results
Let’s talk about your options!
The first step in making progress is getting an outline of what’s important and what you can take off your plate. This package is designed to get me caught up with your priorities to align what you have in place with what you need to build. Together, we will prioritize the steps to build your brand into a managable action plan.
We can then add on strategic planning & design of your brand identity, website, business cards & other marketing materials. Or you can move forward on your own with DIY training & resources.
Breakthrough your brand blocks!
“Wow! I got more from our ONE PHONE CALL than out of the marketing program I paid thousands of dollars for. Thank you so much…can you see me smiling? I now have clarity, renewed enthusiasm for my business and a clear path forward.” -M.A.
What’s included in the Brand Inspection:
To learn more, just click the blue text below:
($250 or 2-payments of $135)
This basic package is designed to get your ideas out of your head and prioritize what you will focus on in the next 90-days. It’s a high-level overview of how to build your brand with less stress, more profits & freedom to live your desired lifestyle. We’ll focus on aligning your desired results & business plan, with additional simple strategies for success.
This is the best place to start if:
- you love to brainstorm & talk it out to help you focus your thoughts
- you have a lot of options & ideas to review
- you are looking for an estimate for a larger project
- you are detail-oriented & want multiple steps outlined
- you are considering working with me to help you implement the plan
(+ 1-hour per person)
Do you get stuck looking at a blank box that requires an answer?
No problem, let’s talk it out!!
Some clients prefer to talk out their answers to questions instead of providing written responses. I will provide you the questions ahead of time so you can prep for our call.
NOTE: If you haven’t prepped ahead of time and/or have a complex brand, you may need more time than 1-hour. Your recommendation for the next steps will include additional time to answer more questions if we don’t get through all of them.
Some clients prefer to have a detailed plan written out that outlines the next 90-days. This will provide more detail, including a suggested priority list & why I recommend each item. I ONLY suggest this if you like a lot of details, otherwise, it may add to your overwhelm. Also understand that the suggestions are based on the questionnaire and 90-minute call, so as you put in into action it will most likely adjust. Add this on if:
- are considering working with me and prefer to have details of your plan before we begin
- you have experience with marketing, branding, tech and design, so you just need additional direction
- or you have other help to take this and run with it without additional support from me