Are you looking for an expert on business strategy, marketing, branding or tech tools?
I am available for live speaking events, workshops, webinars & teleseminars.
Bring my 23+ years of experience to your audience!
Since 1994, I have worked with a wide variety of companies, giving me a unique set of skills & experience with brand strategy, marketing, graphic design, websites & tech shortcuts. Use this insight to quickly overcome your brand building challenges and accelerate your success!
I am a creative geek with a passion for web design and helping companies create a strategy to grow their business and network. I am on a mission to help networkers and entrepreneurs embrace technology and an easier approach to brand building.
With humor and example stories, I will explain the “moving parts” of building your brand…the many technologies and websites that have to work in sync in order for a business to be successful. I will outline how to build a strategy with concepts such as branding, softer selling techniques and building relationships online.
Questions are highly encouraged to customize the presentation. Audience members will leave with ideas on how to better target audiences, leverage existing networks and be more efficient using technology.
Linda Schenk (Virtuallinda) is a marketing strategist, designer & the founder of The Brand Builder Toolbox.
Since 1994, Linda has worked with a wide variety of companies, giving her a unique set of skills & experience with brand strategy, marketing, graphic design, websites & tech shortcuts. Use this insight to quickly overcome your brand building challenges and accelerate your success.
A little bit of her help will save you hours of frustration! Use her expertise to end your cycle of ineffective marketing with her approach to “Simplify. Build. Profit. Repeat.”
She offers both targeted & flexible solutions that link together like blocks of Legos to create a custom fit. She focuses on a series of the right “next steps” to build your brand over time.
She is also co-founder of The Sun Today, an educational brand that explains the sun, space weather, eclipses & related science in an easy-to-understand way.
She enjoys yoga, swimming, Zumba & NIA dance, and traveling with her husband.
Select a featured presentation or request a topic.
All topics can be developed into a custom presentation or workshop. My training (worksheets, checklists, examples, ebooks) can also be added to enhance your group’s learning! Let’s talk about your event…
Crafting Your Sweet & Simple Marketing Message
Marketing is overwhelming, but everyone loves chocolate.
My signature presentation shows how easy it is to attract ideal clients with a repeatable “recipe” to craft a compelling marketing message. You’ll learn now to:
- Share your unique benefits to compel leads to take action
- Sell with confidence instead of sounding “salesy”
- Increase hot leads that are interested working with you
Your audience won’t forget the steps since they all relate to chocolate – and yes, you’ll have samples! If you need an introduction to marketing, this presentation will sure to be remembered…after all, who can forget chocolate? Includes an optional worksheet for attendees.
Shift Your Mindset to Build Your Brand
With Less Stress & More Profit
This workshop is for you if you are:
- STRESSED by a long TO-DO list of too many marketing tactics
- WORRIED about how to get more leads & referrals
- DISTRACTED by “bright shiny objects” & scattered ideas
- WASTING valuable time, money & energy trying to increase profits
Learn how to break the cycle of marketing chaos. This mindset shift can help you build a better business and better life.
YOUR BRAND COMPASS:
A Navigation Tool for Career Success
Learn strategies to find direction and guide your choices as you move through different stages of your career.
- Gain confidence and a clear path for how you will grow professionally
- Options to distinguish yourself in your industry
- Change course around new opportunities or challenges
Includes a worksheet to focus your ideas and map out your unique path.
How to Increase Profits by
Defining Your Perfect Client/Customer
A crash course on the key elements of your ideal client/customer profile that you can immediately use to find the right people to buy your product or service.
It may seem counterintuitive to narrow your focus from “everyone” down to a specific target market, especially when you are first getting your business started. However, successful businesses know that this is key to increasing profits while reducing your overwhelm.
When you define your perfect client/customer, it’s easy to:
- Save time, money & energy by targeting the right niche
- Craft your magnetic marketing message & irresistible offers
- Find them at networking events & on social networks
The Keys to Reducing your Marketing Overwhelm & Increasing Your Profits
Are you feeling stressed and scattered trying to build a profitable business?
Often it’s hard to know where to begin to make a shift to create the results you desire. Learn how to determine your starting point and how this will give you the maximum results from your time, money & energy.
The S.M.A.R.T. Path to Success
Hello, fellow Entrepreneur! Can you relate…
- Do you wish you had more hours in the day?
- Are you overwhelmed with an endless TO-DO list?
- Are you constantly busy but never quite reaching your goals?
We’ll discuss strategies to clarify your vision of success and how to create a manageable plan. Get:
- A repeatable process to focus on what’s most important
- Top tips for keeping your New Year’s resolutions/goals
- How to determine your highest priority for the next 90-days and year
- A worksheet to map out your action plan
- Small group discussion & feedback on your plan
- Connect with accountability partners
7 Secrets to Marketing Success
Are you feeling overwhelmed and frazzled with a long TO-DO list of what they MUST DO to market your business – networking, social media, blogging, email marketing and more?
Reduce your overwhelm by learning:
- How to work less and reach more people – your IDEAL CUSTOMERS
- The 3 ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS that act as a compass for everything you do online
- Why you are MISSING OUT on getting referrals 24/7 & how to quickly fix it
What people are saying about my presentations…
“Linda is one of the founding members and is now the facilitator of the JCS Entrepreneur and Business Meetup. She is knowledgeable, warm and welcoming and she does an excellent job sharing her business and networking expertise with business owners. She is well organized and does a tremendous amount of preparation to lead the group in sharing best practices. In addition, she is continuously finding new tools and strategies to increase business income for her clients and the members of our group. Check out the comments on www.meetup.com/jcsebm”
Ronnie Wishneff Green
Career Coach/Employment Counselor at JCS
September 4, 2014
“Linda did a great job last night. She handled the presentation very well. The discussion was interesting and it flowed. Not everybody has the ability to do that!”
Imprint Products & member of the JCS Entrepreneur & Business Meetup
Sep 28, 2012
“Linda represents the next wave of dynamic speakers on e-networking and internet etiquette. Linda sat on a panel with me at Alpha Kappa Psi’s Netiquette and Networking Rush event. She is a dynamic speaker and is very knowledgeable on what makes a proper social networker. Not only did the audience learn something from Linda’s insight, but I always took home get tips and tricks to internet etiquette.”
Assistant Manager, International Visitors and Client Services, World Trade Center Institute
November 1, 2011
“Linda Schenk created and delivered an extremely useful workshop “7 Easy Secrets to Social Media Success” for our Chesapeake Life Planning Network meeting in April 2012. Linda is a whiz at making complicated concepts fun and understandable with her philosophy of Byte Sized Learning. She is generous with her knowledge and even helped design our marketing efforts for the meeting. Everyone present left with tools and motivation to take immediate action in growing their business presences. I highly recommend her as an engaging speaker for your programs.”
Candy Spitz LCSW, ACC, BCC
Co-Founder and Coordinator, Chesapeake Life Planning Network
May 10, 2012
Past Speaking Events & Workshops Include:
- PCMA Chesapeake Chapter – Women@Work – Workshop Facilitator
- Business Opportunities for Women (BOW) – Marketing Strategist/Facilitator
- Baltimore Mastermind – Guest Facilitator
- Business Women’s Network of Howard County – Featured Speaker
- Jewish Community Services Entrepreneur & Business Meetup – Speaker/Facilitator
- LUNCH & LEARN: Shift Your Mindset to Build Your Brand with Less Stress & More Profit – Featured Speaker
- Wellness Connection – Speaker/Facilitator
- American Geophysical Union (AGU) Education and Public Outreach Workshops
- Chesapeake Life Planning Network Meeting
- National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) – Washington, DC
- American Business Women’s Association (ABWA)
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) “Core” Value Panel
- Wake Up with WEB (Women Entrepreneurs of Baltimore) Business Owner Success Series
- The Productive Business Owner Telesummit
- Social Media Panel at the Center Club – Baltimore, MD
- WOAMTEC Confident Women Conference Tour
- Wednesdays with WOAMTEC Webinar
- Featured Speaker at On Purpose Networking for Women
- Morgan State University Graves Honors Program Guest Seminar