DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in my posts are affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you like my recommendation and then click through and make a purchase. Details...
Your USP is what sets you apart in a crowded market. Here are some tips to keep in mind when creating your USP:
- It is specific to your target market’s needs. It should solve their problems, make their lives easier and be something that will be hard to live without.
- It connects with your buyers emotionally. Connect to the frustrations, fears, worries and concerns of your target market, and it will be easier to close the sale.
- A great USP is memorable. It doesn’t have to be a tagline, just an IDEA they remember. The idea is like a grain of sand in an oyster… if you’ve made a connection, it will be something that keeps bothering them until they buy from you.
Share this Image On Your Site
Hello Service-Based Entrepreneur,
I know it’s easy to get overwhelmed by reading blog posts full of ideas, tactics & tools. Be honest...
- How frustrated will you be trying to implement this on your own?
- How much time will you waste if it's not your next best step?
- Did you just take the time to read this but you won't make any changes?
- Or are you ready to take a small next step to build your brand?
Get clarity & your next step forward!
I'm here to help you with your marketing for the new normal & beyond. Let's talk about your options to work with me on a FREE 30-min call.
To your success,
Marketing Strategist & Designer
I offer a blend of 30+ years of expertise in marketing, websites, brand identity, strategy, tech solutions, and more. I work with service-based entrepreneurs to start & grow their brands. I use a practical and flexible approach to adjust to changes in your business & life. Toolkits & done-with-you planning create your strategy. Then add on other services for a custom solution.